Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sketch-A-Day 20111006

Ok, so here's another in the now increasingly incorrectly named Sketch-A-Day series.

You also get to hear my thoughts on my life... skip down to the picture, none of this means anything.

I hate my job.  I work behind idiots.  Everyone blames everyone else for all the things that go wrong.  My shift gets blamed for everything that goes wrong or missing.  I work 50+ hours a week in a "skilled trade"(what a damn joke) and can't afford to do anything but work, can't afford insurance, can't afford to put anything into savings.  Fuck, I can't even justify buying groceries half the time when I need them.  Fuck.  I'm fucking complaining about nothing.  I know other people have shit worse than I do.  I'm just frustrated.  It's been a couple years since I've had to wake up everyday dreading the drive into work.  Knowing that I only have bullshit to deal with.  Doing twice as much work as guys who make twice as much as I do.  Supposedly I make the small amount I do because I'm still supposed to be learning what it is I'm doing...  Eh.  I'm heading to bed.  I can't keep dwelling on this tonight.



Photobucket
Kat showing Mel something on the internets.  Possibly a Lolcat.

More later.   Maybe.  Fuck.

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment