Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ya know, you know, ya know.

Holy crap.  Look at this, three days in a row again with posting.  AND something actually sketched out today.  It ain't great, but it's new content.

I keep feeling like everything I do is the wrong thing, that every decision and choice I make I've chosen not the worst possible outcome, but one of the less desirable ones.  True or not, it's how I feel.  Though I also feel that regardless of what I do or do not do that nothing matters and nothing will change and I will always be the essentially useless person that I've unknowingly built myself up into over the last decade.  I guess these are feelings somewhere along the lines of inadequacy in that I don't feel that I can possibly measure up to the people who are even among those living similar lives with similar circumstances, and so that leads me to believe that what is separating me from being happy or at least content with things are the choices I've made and that every single last one I've ever had to make I've not chosen wisely.  In effect it is true.  Everything I have going on in my life stems from things I have or havent done for myself, so I really don't understand why I'm complaining.

Anyways, got distracted by chexmix, and forgot where I was going with that.

On to the arts.  Let's start with the piece actually hastily sketched out today.


Photobucket
Kat and Mel cuddle time.  Kat may have fallen asleep.  It was a long day.  Cuddle time with Mel is not a boring sleep inducing thing.  

And now for the last two bits from the stream on sunday.  They were warmup/ brain clearing sketches. No thought going into the planning of them.  Started with a couple strokes of the stylus and then built sketches off of that.  

Photobucket
Oddly proportioned Kat likes to keep herself in shape.

Photobucket
Kat. She's bloggin' and makin' stuff.

That's it outta me tonight.  More tomorrow.  

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment