Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stream Results from Sunday October 23rd, 2011

I guess I'll take a second and post the stuff I did in the stream this past sunday.  Not a whole lot done, but I was still at it for quite a while.  About 7 hours from start to finish.  Starting out, here's a seasonal piece.  Something to commemorate free candy day.


Photobucket
Candy corn catsuit.  Yum.  But only a few pieces at a time, or else I get sick.

And lines from the second piece I was working on.  Been thinking about bunny waitresses again.  Full catsuited latex clad bunny waitresses.  I had started coloring this on sunday, but havent gotten around to finishing it, will try to work on it this week sometime.

Photobucket
Bunny bunny bunny.

And with that I must get back to work.  It's a hard, rough, thankless life turning large blocks of steel into small blocks of steel.  Later.

-Rab

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Candy Corn. Normally, it's the bane of any Trick or Treater with its waxy taste and that it is the only candy available that has half lives (well, from my own experience).

    But, it is a sexy outfit that you designed for Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete