Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Moar stream stuff

Figure I'll toss up another piece from the stream from sunday afternoon.  It's a sketch from a couple of weeks ago that was a revisit of the "hipster hood"  that I got around to cleaning up the lines and adding some rough color to it as well.  (I say rough, and that just means I was forcing myself to do it so I wasn't really thinking about it)


Photobucket
Not so much "hipstery" as it is general latex kink fasion, but I had to do SOMETHING with the hood.  

Also spent a tiny bit of time reworking the mask from my last post.  And by reworking I mean I completely changed everything on it.  It's meant to be, to me anyways, the ideal functioning and most attractive possible purpose bult fetish gas mask.  And still at this stage all it's got that is perfect is the functional part.  Visually.... the design elements borrowed or out right stolen from existing masks are still way too noticeable.  I hope that in time that will go away and while the borrowed elements will still be present, they'll just mesh in a way where the mask seems genuine and unique and like it could actually exist.  But for now I still keep on poking at it.  


Photobucket
At this point in time it's a cross between a Canadian C4, an M95, and an S10

That's it outta me tonight.  I've got two more doodles from the stream to post tomorrow, and then some other bits from helping out with some designs for a friend's character that I'll possibly round out the week with.  

Stay frosty,

-Rab

(speaking of frost, there was a thin glaze of the stuff on my car when I left work this morning, the seasons they are a changin')

No comments:

Post a Comment