Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's wednesday time, come on grab your friends...

We aren't going anywhere.  It's just me.  It's hard to get the fun started.  Wednesday Time.

I've got nothing new that was drawn today, but I can post some bits of stuff I was doing for a friend.

It was some collaborative musings over outfit design for their character.  I know little about her.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Some fiddling with the look of her suit.  It's magic, or super science tech or something.  


 And then I had used her as a base model when I was in a mood to try and design a gas mask that would work on an anthro character and still be attractive and functional.  It doesn't really look like her, but hey, it was supposed to be and content is content.  So fuck it.


Photobucket
Was the rushed work of a few hours having people shout ideas at me.  

Anyways.  It's far past time for a shower and bed.  So I'm a gonna get to that.  I may draw tomorrow.  We shall see.  I've got bunnies on the brain again.

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment