Monday, September 26, 2011

Stream Stuff Sunday September 25th

Figure I'll post this stuff up before I have to run off to work here.  The sketches and stuff from the stream session I FINALLY got started around 9 last night.  After much fiddling with with procaster and delving into the Livestream forums to find an answer (thanks again Su).  laughs were had, things were discussed, and I drew some shit.


Photobucket
Starting off with something simple.  Kat works at one of those restaurants where the waitstaff wears a shit ton of buttons.  She keeps her flair to a minimum.

Photobucket
A quick ref sheet for Kat's new latex Nurse outfit.  It's transparent.  *drooool*


Photobucket
An ill thought out picture of NurseKat making sure her her patient is getting enough air.  

Photobucket
And finally, The latex hipster hood.  It's a regular hood, just with a glasses design glued to it as well as stuck on lips.

Anyways, that's about all out of me right now.  I'll try and doodle during the week here, and will post what I can.  

Later,

-Rab

2 comments:

  1. okay, the hipster hood is funny as all get out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With regards to the second piece, it appears that Kat is trying to experiment as a nurse on Mel... potentially as a way of getting back for pretty much her "running some tests" on Kat. As long as both enjoy it, of course.

    ReplyDelete