Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Coloring time!

Ok, so everyonce in a while, I see something by another artist that I just absolutely need to see colored.  Luckily I have the ability, and sometimes the time, to make this happen!  Ok, so I really only had the time to do this tonight because I said fuckit and left work early (long story that boils down to me getting overly upset for a good but some what stubborn reason)  Anyways, I saw a great piece of pencil work by We-R-Nomad of two of his characters doing some cosplay stuff (he seems to be on a kick at the moment) and I really just NEEDED to color it.  It's not as awesome as I initially saw it in my head, but it gets the point across.


Photobucket
Dat ass.

If you're interested in seeing his lines (and you should be) they can be found on his dA page.

lineses


Ok, well, that's enough out of me tonight.  Expect more doodles or coloring out of me at some point this week.

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment