Monday, September 19, 2011

Stream sessions 20110917/18

Couple of the pieces from the streams I did this weekend.  Not a whole lot done, I spent a fair amount of time actually working stuff to a finish, rather than just rushing through sketch ideas.  Anyways, without further stalling:

Photobucket
Kat inna chair with JoBeth. 


and then the lines for this last pic, and the blanks sketch for the last post.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

More at some later, unspecified date.

Also, I stream drawings on the weekend, mostly so I don't feel like I'm wasting time by myself drawing all day on livestream but for those who can't stop by during to watch I guess it's been saving everyone of my sessions even when I tell it to delete it, so You can watch me sit, for hours, doodling.  It's so goddamn exciting.

:p

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment