Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm not dead.

Though somedays I wouldn't really care if I was... 'cause I'd be dead.

Things done in the minuscule amount of free time I've had in the last few month since I last posted.

Photobucket
Comfy sexy clothes and BIG 'OL hipster glasses.




Photobucket
Moar sexy Kat time, this time with her hair down.


Photobucket
Joke of an idea for a very revealing... but not really that much... swimsuit.  And Mel.


Photobucket
Kat beribboned from christmas that I never got around to coloring...



Photobucket
And lastly, something that has been and can really only be described as "Heaven"

I hate myself and often pray for an end to it.  

-Rab

1 comment:

  1. I always love your gas nurses (How are you feeling?} and this is no exception. They really are angels...

    ReplyDelete