Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fuck work.

I hate my job.  That is the chorus, everyone sing along.  The verses also are something to the tune of I hate my job.  This may explain why I didn't go in yesterday and instead stayed home watching Topgear reruns and drawing.  Aw well... none of youcare about that anyways, so I'll just get to what you really came here for, teh smuts... 6 and a half hours of work...


Photobucket
The original main variant, Nurse Melly attending to patient Kat w/ her hair down.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
On the left there's Kat with her hair up, no glasses, and microfoam tape covering her nose and mouth.  On the right is simple tapegag, glasses, and hair up.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
These are the hair up and down versions of it with a mask strapped and locked to her face.  I think the one with her hair down also has the eyes from the microfoam variant because I liked them a little better.

I still hate everything.  Thanks to the handful of you that came out for the stream, you guys rock.

-Rab

3 comments:

  1. I prefer her hair up and the mask strapped in place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
    MAKE THESE PICTURES SMALLER!
    WTF?!
    I CAN STILL MAKE OUT DETAILS IN THE ARTWORK!
    MAKE THEM SMALLER!
    FUCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there is sarcasm here, but I can't tell which way it's going. I know they aren't huge, but that's an issue with photo bucket resizing them when I upload them. As far as how they look in the blog here, if you click on the thumbnails (or right-click and select open/view image) it will show in what I think is a reasonable size.

      Delete