Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fuck work again!

Yeah, another day spent not making money.  SO I DREW.  Yep.  And some of you came out and watched on mah stream!  That was coo.  But yeah.  Fuck work.  I hate my job, but I have to go back tomorrow or else I'll be flat fucking broke.  FUCK.  But whatever, I have an interview on friday.  Someplace new.  Whatever, you don't care.  You just want teh smuts, don't you, yeah.  Mmhmm.


Photobucket

Tooooo many marshmallows.  Mel ain't really complaining though.  I wonder how many she can hold?  
Transparent inflatable straightjacket.  This needs to happen.  Get with the scientists and make this happen.  Now.  


Photobucket
And then a small bonus for those that had stayed around after the big one was done, Kat and Mel cosplaying it up as Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.

I'm going to bed!

-Rab

2 comments:

  1. lol it was so late...at the end I was like "Americans! y u no go to sleep?"

    and then you guys used voice chat leaving me an joe in the normal chat. i had skype but I dunno where the mic at

    Anyways, it was a killer livestream session

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work. It's cute, silly, hot, and so well detailed.

    I hope the work situation worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete