Thursday, November 8, 2012

November... Siiiiiiiiiiiigh



No real reason to sigh about the month, but eh.  Birthday is in a few weeks.  Nothing special about that, just marking another year I haven't killed myself.  Wee.

More sketches and shit.  Most from the last month, 1 or 2 slightly older.


PhotobucketPhotobucketsteamed
A dragon I'm happy to have drawn, Kat leaning over a railing, and some light steampunkery.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Some southern belle/maybe victorian curly Kat, Peach and daisy cosflation.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A bad steggo hoodie, some head bagging and taping (don;t worry, there is a breathing tube), and the Halloween pic that wasn't great.

Photobucket
Tight smooth latex and loose fluffy sweater.

More at some point, or not.  

-Rab

2 comments:

  1. Once again, I must say: You are a brilliant artist. I especially like the dragon and lady from this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inflatable Daisy costume. Would you ever do a series showing how these sort of costumes work, or the process of wearing one?

    ReplyDelete