Monday, November 12, 2012

20121113 An off day off.

I have no life.  Had a day off, had nothing to do.  So I spent all of my disposable income for the month and bought a new monitor to use as a second one to replace the ancient compaq 15" CRT that was taking up half my desk.  Also drew this, because...well... just because.  I also ate some pizza.

I woke up determined to spend money today.  It happens everyonce in a while, but generally I don;t find anything to buy.  Either what I would get is too much money, or anything that's in the price range of what I want to spend is just shit.  It's taken many shapes and forms over the years.  Used to be action figures, then it was model kits and dvds (most of which I still have and have not watched).  It's become bigger things, just less often. Just buying something online doesn't fix the compulsion, I need that instant gratification of giving up cash for a physical object and the taking it home and unboxing/putting together of it.  I think next acquisition will be a new desk.

Anyways, I'm going to stop complaining about sometimes having some extra money to blow.

It's Kat, obviously.  I think she had some time off too and could devote a day to being fully rubbered up.  I are envious.


Photobucket


-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment