Monday, February 24, 2014

February, didn't expect much else out of it.

February has reared its ugly head again this year.  Always one of the worst months for me.  This year hasn't been any different, just not as bad as some years past.  Only had my car breakdown temporarily this year.
Anyways, this is pretty much everything I've done this month, but omitting some of the layerdoll stuff.  Most of it was done while streaming.


Kat suspended and bound, getting the business from Melanie.  Inspired by a Fetishkitsch set.
Kat (or whoever really) in catsuit with a butterfly bolero jacket stuffed with a nice big plug and wearing a nice simple israeli mask attached to a regulator and scba cylinder.  
Quick birthday present vacbed picture for Parangsakti

The base image and then all my personal favorites from the layer doll stream from a few weeks back.
More cosflation pictures.  Sailor Jupiter, and then Fiona from Adventure Time. Fiona may get colored at some point in the future.

That is it for me for now.  I'm hoping with spring around the corner I'll have more time to draw since work should be slowing down.

Latas,

-Rab

3 comments:

  1. thanks for that vacbed drawing

    (I totes don't deserve it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and before I forget AWWW YEAH SAILOR JUPITER

    ReplyDelete