Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lurnen 2 draw guud.

I was looking through all the pics and sketches I had to put together another art dump post, but really didn't find much for one so this isn't the promised/threatened dump of non smut, just some "sketchbook" stuff.  Work on Kat's facial structure mostly, with some bits of Mel in there too.  These were done about page a day over 2 weeks, and after these I had jumped into the "sketches on a theme" that were the last blog entry.



I guess I'll post a couple of other pics I haven't put up anywhere as well.  As always, nothing special.

Quick cartoon Kat, Odessa, and TinyKat and Mel being dumb.
Kat and Mel helping Odessa move, Kat in some bullshitty hazmat gear, and Ace robot pilot Jean Marceau again.

That's it for now.  Life sucks, work is dumb, don't have the energy to put into drawing most of the time, but that doesn't mean I never have the energy for it... Just doesn't come around very often.

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment