Monday, November 11, 2013

Seems about that time...

Been quite a while since I bothered to post anything new here, and I've been threatening to do a dump of a bunch of the stuff I've done just because, so now seems just as good a time as any to do so.

I'm going to split this into two dumps actually; one now and one in a day or two.  It's not like there's a whole ton of stuff here, but I just feel like splitting up the smut and the other stuff.  Don't worry though, I know people care more about the kink stuff than the other stuff, so the kink is what I'm going to be posting first.


Starting off we've got a couple things that I've posted already to dA.

 photo VikkiCommish_sm.jpg photo Kiguwalk3.jpg
Commission for Vikki.  Birthday gift for Sooch.
 photo Cosflatedplug.jpg photo cosflEtna.jpg
Cosflations of Mari and Etna

 photo Bubbledgum.jpg photo casualkink.jpg
Cosflated Peebles and latex under clothes.
 photo socksuit.jpg photo sweatersuit.jpg
Favorite colors.
 photo Draegerphotoo.jpg
 photo Draegerphotoo.jpg photo Draegerphotoo.jpg
Some gas mask stuff.  

 photo dommey.jpg photo catcarrier.jpg
Cartoony dommish Kat and Odessa stuck in a cat carrier.

 photo pligfkation2.jpg photo neckbelt.jpg
A second take at a Mari cosflation and then some bondagey stuff.

 photo collargagbust.jpg
More quick bondage gear stuff.

That is is for the kink related things.  Anything else that I had done either wasn't meant for the outside world, or I just thought it wasn't worth saving off and uploading.

Moar stuff later.

-Rab

1 comment:

  1. 2017 ford fusion energi titanium
    2017 ford fusion energi titanium, which has been the subject titanium bolt of many years in thinkpad x1 titanium Chinese titanium white art. The original article was titanium quartz crystal written by titanium chain Ming Yu and

    ReplyDelete