Sunday, October 14, 2012

MINOR UPDATE

FULL OF NOT MUCH.

No, but really, just some shit I've done lately in between Borderlands sessions and one or two old things that recently had been uncovered.

Also, wanted to share the awesomest compliment I've ever recieved:

">Mask
>Elf
>Steampunk/Victorian dress
>MONOCLE!
I fucking love that artist. Like, if it's a male, I'd have his manbabies. If it's a female, I'd be a stay-at-home dad for her offspring whether mine or not."

Anyways, arts now...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
A bookish latex intellectual and some militaristic rubber costuming
PhotobucketPhotobucket
A super clingy straight jacket suit and some completely non canon futa cock milking fantasy. 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Good ol' reliable heavy posture collar, and an awesomesexy inflatable bee suit.  BEEEES!

More later, eventually, probably, mabey..

-Rab

3 comments:

  1. Futa Kat is totally unexpected...yet strangely compelling. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's in it's right place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed your work since the Devart days. You've really developed as an artist, and I check daily to see if you've updated any goodies. I loved this particular round of art, and good heavens I've been staring at the military girl for days on end. Bravo good sir.

    ReplyDelete