Friday, September 14, 2012

Inflatable followup.

Fuck there needs to be more stuff like this.  Just need some more somewhat absurd, but still attractive, latex costumes with inflatable bits. Non furry ones anyways. Makes me sad that the best real life examples of inflatable rubber costumes are latex fursuits, and anything that's not one of those is just plain and boring looking.

Anyways, some more rather quick bad line bits of this thing, this idea.


Photobucket
An improbable mermaid.  She couldn't get underwater at all.  Too buoyant.
Photobucket
Some Miku rubber kigu stuff. Mask is a kigurumi themed functional gasmask Suichi and I planned out.
Photobucket
OC session screen shot of the planning of the kigu gas mask.

More later, once I find more costumes I want to see blown up.


-Rab

2 comments:

  1. ohgodyes....Miku in a form I've dreamt

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mask idea, I hope to see more from that in the future =D

    ReplyDelete