Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Now bi-weekly! Atleast... maybe... most of the time

It's a new year.  I have no enthusiasm for it yet.  My birthday, thanksgiving( and -aga), christmas, and now new years have crept upon me and then passed by in a flash.  Things seem to be doing that more and more.

All I can do is ignore the feelings that are brought up by the passage of time and carry on trying to find some manner of purpose for myself, or at least something I can tolerate doing for a career.  Cuttin' metal suxxorz pretty hard.

But for now, some doodles.  Not quite more Adventure Time fanart yet, but trying to work with the style for my own stuff.


Photobucket
Mr.Rabs the bunny and Kat the human.

Photobucket
Some more doodles of Kat.  I wasn't super enthused for how my night was going the night I did these... so Kat wasn't too happy either.

Photobucket
Suichi's Melanie working on her conquest of the Candy Kingdom.  "Gonna eat all the candy peoples"




And that is it for now.  Keep watching. 

-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment